In compliance with the duty of information collected in section 2 of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this policy of cookies aims to inform you clearly and accurately about the cookies used on the website of INVERSION LADYS GYM S.L.U.
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and are downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies. Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, with a distinction being made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical Cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to track the user’s behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces based on the information collected on the user’s behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify the configuration of the cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from LADYS GYM FITNESS or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its deletion is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Disabling cookies may cause the website to malfunction or prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the website
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes. Below is a list of the cookies used:
|Type of Cookie||Description|
|Performance||These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the operation of our websites. They store service settings so you don’t have to reconfigure them each time you visit us.|
|Location||These cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or devices to provide you with more appropriate content and services.|
|Registration||Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our websites.|
|Analytics||These cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our websites in a completely anonymous way.|
|Advertising||These cookies collect information about the ads shown to each anonymous user on the web portals.|
Modification of the conditions